Benefits Education on Demand
What’s the difference between an HSA and a 401K? How do they each work for you? You can’t make an informed decision regarding your benefits if you’re not properly informed, and you can’t completely utilize your benefits if you don’t know what they are.
At Mid-Continent, we believe that choosing the right benefits and optimizing them is essential for you to live your fullest and healthiest life possible. Because of this belief, we’ve sourced and created videos that put all the information you need at your fingertips.
Thanks to our Benefits Education on Demand video library, you and your family now have 24/7 access to content that can help you make the most of what your benefits offer. Take full advantage of these resources and soon you’ll be taking full advantage of your benefits.
- Have You Visited Your Doctor this Year?
- Vision Insurance Covers More than Your Glasses
- Simple Employee Fitness Tips
- Dental Insurance Protects More than Your Smile
- Introduction to Group Health Insurance
- Harness the Full Potential of Your Benefits
- What’s an HSA?
- HSA Employee
- HSA Eligibility
- HSA Eligible Expenses
- FSA Benefits
- Eat Well to Live Well
- Save Time and Money with Virtual Doctor Visits
- Understanding Your Employee Assistance Program
- Protect Loved Ones with Long-term Care Insurance
- Preventive Care and You
- Pet Insurance
- Moving to an High Deductible Health Plan
- Life Insurance Protects Your Family When You Can’t
- Disease Management Programs and You
- The Key to Cyber Security is You
- Critical Illness Insurance Covers What Others Won’t
- COBRA Availability
- 3 Ways to Lower Your Prescription Drug Costs